We can install your Gas Cooker for you!
From our base here in New Malden, Solutions Plumbing and Heating offer gas cooker installations, serving customers from New Malden and the nearby areas.
If you need help installing your gas cooker, our Gas Safe registered engineers can assist you with the installation service we offer.
Of course, you will need to have purchased a gas cooker in order for us to do this. Once you have your gas cooker in place, Solutions Plumbing can visit you at your property and connect it safely for you.
Gas Cooker Installation Service
We are fully qualified to install you gas cooker safely for you. By contacting us today you can arrange a visit from one of our engineers who can visit your property at a time that suits you.
If you don’t know what you are doing, it can be difficult to install a gas cooker and there are plenty of things that can go wrong.
It’s important for you to call a Gas Safe registered engineer to install your cooker for you. If you don’t have the Gas Safe certification, your household insurance could be invalid.
Why Choose Solutions Plumbing?
There’s a number of reasons why you should choose Solutions to install your gas cooker for you and we have listed these below:
- Gas Safe registered engineers will professionally install your cooker for you
- We will carry out all safety checks before your cooker can be used
- We’ll provide you with a Gas Appliances Installation Certificate
- We can disconnect your old cooker for you for FREE
How it works
A lot of people ask us about the installation process. Below, we have outlined the key things we will do when installing your gas cooker for you:
- Evaluate your kitchen to check existing gas connections
- Disconnect your old cooker and check your new product
- Connect your new cooker to an existing gas pipe and verify that the gas supply is gas tight
- Test the cooker to check that it is ready to use
- Perform a full health and safety check before providing you with a Gas Appliance Certificate
- Remove your old appliance and product packaging for you if you wish to pay for this service
A friend of mine recommended Solutions to me, so I got them in to supply a new boiler and to move it from the Kitchen upstairs to the bathroom. They were extremely professional throughout, completed the work on time, left everything clean and tidy, and the quality of the work was excellent. I couldn't have asked for anything more.
See more of our reviews here.